3) Flu: runny nose, feverish, feeling of chill,bodyache, sore throat
4) Men's Health: Men's vitality tonic, prostate disorder such as a weak urinary stream, a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, difficulty urination, frequent & urgency to urinate, frequent night urination
5) Women's Health: Irregular menstrual cycle, menstrual cramps, incontinence, menopausal syndromes such as hot flushes, insomnia, hair loss,dry skin and mood swings.
6) Kids' Health: Cough & cold, recurrent cough & cold, asthma, nose allergy, lungs tonic, lack of appetite, spleen tonic.
7) Fertility Tonic: Strengthen male and female fertility by improving their reproduction health
8) Cholesterol, Blood Sugar & Blood Pressure Management: Regulate these chronic conditions using TCM principles with a long term objective to lead a healthy lifestyle.
9) Stress Management: Anxiety disorder such as worry about a future event and fear to a current event.
10) Shortness of Breath: Taking deep breath with increased frequency, lethargic, tiredness, loss of appetite.